Ordering & Designing Your
Hello Happily Married Person
I’m guessing you’ve landed on this page because you have decided to take the plunge and sort out your wedding album. Congratulations on making the leap, I promise you it will be perfect – let’s get going on bringing your precious memories back to life! You can make your album completely unique, by choosing the size, cover style, material cover type and colour, fonts and paper types. You can even have custom embossing on the front in your very own design. Or if you would rather keep things simple, choose from one of my ready-made packages below.
So how do we go about bringing all your ideas to life?
We need to start somewhere, so I’ve designed a beautiful ‘Classic Flushmount Album’ that will suit most people’s desires. This stunning 10×10 personalised Linen Album has 20 gorgeous thick pages with your names embossed on the cover and will hold up to 80 photos. It comes presented in a beautiful suede bag and presentation box.
You can, of course, go larger if you would like more than 80 photos. You could choose a 12×12 or the 14×10 or simply add extra pages to the Classic Flushmount. You can also opt for a smaller album if you wish, the 10×7 with a wraparound cover is a beauty and small enough to fit in your handbag!
The albums I most often make are The Flushmount, but I can offer any of the other types you’ll find on the Queensberry website if you prefer a different style. The packages and prices below are based on The Flushmount album. Just let me know if you would like a custom quote for a different style.
Okay, let’s get started – All we need to get the show on the road is your image selection.
- Head to your online gallery, you will notice a love heart in each photo’s corner – simply pick the images you would like using the love hearts.
- Depending on how many photos you have selected, I’ll advise on the size or number of pages and I’ll provide you a quote, “or just pick a package” from below. If you’re happy to proceed, I’ll send an invoice and ask for £50 deposit before I start the design work.
- I’ll then design the album and send you a proofing link.
- You check the design using Queensberrys fantastic proofing software and comment on any changes you would like.
- Once you’re happy with the design, I’ll send you a choice of cover colours to choose from.
- Next is deciding on the font type. I’ll send you the options once we reach that stage.
- Once we are all finished, I’ll ask for the full balance to be settled and then send your album for production.
- Your album will arrive within six weeks.
Simply choose either of the packages depending on how many photos you have picked – you can add any optional extras once I have completed the album design.
20 Satin pages
Blind Embossed cover
35 Satin pages
Blind Embossed cover
Translucent Title Page
Colours, Covers, Materials & Embossing
Happy married people
This is what the happy folk said when they received their wedding albums!
CASS & RICH
“Cass and Rich are going to write me some words for here but they’ve just had a baby so you’ll have to wait for a bit!.”
SCOTT & FAY
We’ve just received our wedding album and oh my god it’s amazing!!! Our whole experience with Kerry has been fantastic, we had high hopes for our wedding album and we were not disappointed – Our album is stunning and captures our wedding day perfectly. As always Kerry really listened to what we wanted and we couldn’t be happier with the end result.
MATT & LUKE
After having Kerry photograph our wedding and clicking with her general vibe, we felt totally confident in leaving her to choose the layout of the wedding album. No typical wedding shots here (unless you want them). We chose a timeless dark leather cover which is a real treat for the senses when your holding the book but it’s the quality of the book, the pages and the layout which Kerry executed that makes it the perfect way for us to relive the day when ever we feel the need. Which is a lot, you smashed it Kerry!
EMILY & TOBY
We are absolutely delighted with our wedding album! Kerry was amazing in helping us to create our perfect wedding album. It is so lovely getting the album out and reminiscing over our wedding day and being able to see our amazing photographs – so pleased we got one!!”
Find out more, book a meeting, fancy a nice glossy brochure?
Please email me using the email below if I don't respond within 24 hours. I've had some technical issues with the form!
The Old Farmhouse, Castle Farm, Farmborough, Bath, BA2 0DD
Tel: 07809 459478